|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Dec 4, 2017 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Dec 9, 2017 11:00 AM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
Information On The Bidding Process
Frequently Asked Questions
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Fundy Nationals Midget AAA Female Hockey Team
The Fundy Nationals are entering their fifth season and are now a member of the newly expanded Nova Scotia Female Midget AAA Hockey League. The team represents the region from St. Stephen to Sussex with some players travelling beyond our local boundaries from areas such as Fredericton, Woodstock and Hartland. The program offers the region’s elite female hockey players the opportunity to continue to develop their hockey & leadership skills while staying at home in New Brunswick. The level of play in the NSFMHL draws interest from Canadian & American universities providing our local players with exposure to further development opportunities post high school.
We take pride in the many young female athletes whose lives have been touched and inspired by Canada’s favourite sport. In the process of their development, these female players learn the values of teamwork, hard work, persistence and striving to achieve excellence.
All funds raised during this auction will go directly to offset operational expenses of the Fundy Nationals hockey team.
Thank you for supporting Fundy Nationals!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Interac email Money Transfers (please send to [email protected] - password "nationals")
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make out to: Fundy Nationals)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Pick up locations and arrangements will be made after the auction for pickup/delivery of items within the Fredericton, Saint John and Woodstock areas. Additional charges will apply for any items that require shipping.
For information regarding this auction, please contact the auction administrator.
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing bids or making payment.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
Information On The Bidding Process Frequently Asked Questions
Please Note that all bids are final. By placing a bid on an item you are agreeing to a contract. You will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller in the event that you are the highest bidder at the time the auction closes. You are responsible for reading the full item listing, and understanding the above instructions and accepted payment methods. The Seller (auction administrator) assumes all responsibility for listing these items. The bidder's source IP address is logged for all bid transactions. Persons placing fraudulent bids may be prosecuted in a court of law.
— ADVERTISEMENT —